Thursday, November 6, 2014

Simply Stated

I never thought his line would be topped...but I believe it happened. Let me explain. Our son and daughter-in law's triplet boys will soon turn sixteen. When they were toddlers they played comments off one another that could be quite amusing. I recall one such moment when they were about three and a half years old. The three were lined up naked in the bathroom for an assembly line bath. Jake was in the tub and his father was soaping a wash cloth when another triplet, Jamie noticed that his brother's penis was erect. Jamie exclaimed pointing at the erection, "Jake, how'd you do that?" Jake in a matter-of-fact tone answered, "I just rubbed it." I truly thought that exchange would remain number one among 15 grandkids. I think a topper arrived this week.

Number fifteen grandchild, Ashlyn delivered a dandy to her mother. Ashlyn was coming off a week long bout with a flu like viral infection and towards the episode's end she experienced diarrhea. After several very loose bowl movements, the 31/2 year old girl said, "Mom, my poop is melting!"

No comments:

Post a Comment