Saturday, September 1, 2018

Cardinals Being Investigated by MLB?

I suppose it was inevitable. The baseballCardinals were terrible during the first half of their season. Things began to make a180 degree turn as first baseman Matt Carpenter went on a hitting rampage. Carpenter, tongue-in-check attributes his 'homemade salsa' as the reason for the turn-about.

My neighborhood friend, who happens to be a diehard Cubs' baseball fan telephoned me at midnight last evening. Needless to mention, I was sleeping soundly. He said, "I won't keep you because I know it's a bit late but I wanted to tell you that I just hear a report of the MLB Sirius channel that Major League Baseball is investigating your Cardinals for PES...(pause) THAT WOULD BE PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SALSA!

I got up at 5:30AM today and painted his backyard (wooden) swing 'BRIGHT RED.'' I doubt that this 'thing' is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment