Wednesday, September 13, 2017

All Hands On Deck and Folded

I wanted to share with those who may read my daily blog that I will be, as they say, out-of-pocket for the next few days. Here's the deal: I took my wife, Gerry to her orthopedic surgeon this morning for her final check point before today's total hip replacement surgery schedule for 7:30 AM at Decatur St. Mary's Hospital. Gerry has had clearance visits with our family doctor, her cardiologist and her hematologist..All gave a thumbs up.

Yours truly will attempt to be the best home nurse possible after her hopefully one-night hospital stay.
Meanwhile, both Gerry and I joined Pastor Beth McLaughlin this morning at the alter at Grace United Methodist Church to check in with the greatest healing physician, Our Lord Jesus Christ.

All that remains is to ask you, if you would, to lift Gerry's name in a prayer petition. Thank you and God bless.
Hope to share with you all soon.
(Touch)
Healer Heal Me

No comments:

Post a Comment