Monday, September 11, 2017

The GQ Dog.

Last weekend both Toy Poodle, Yodie and his master got haircuts. I went to Sport Clips while Yodie was taken to Petsmart. I was in 'the chair' for a total of twenty minutes. Yodie's 'grooming-time' was two hours and seventeen minutes.

My haircut cost $14.00 and I gave the gal a $3.00 tip. Yodie's trim set his master back $54.00 and I gave that lady a $5.00 tip. My Charles L. Manners Grade School arithmetic calculates a $42.00 difference.

 Now in all fairness, Yodie received more attention than did I. We both got haircut, true. And we both had eyebrows trimmed and ear hairs removed. Thank the Lord that my hair professional scissor-clipped my eye-hairs instead of 'plucking' them out!  My barber did not offer to cut and grind my toenails or brush my teeth nor 'express' my anal gland! Those details are automatic treatments for James Wilkerson Yoder, aka, 'Yodie.'

I must say that after the haircuts, Yodie looked better than me...but the dog looked better than me before the haircuts! The boy's got GQ!
(Touch)
Best Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment