Thursday, September 28, 2017

Somebody Should 'Warn' Trump

Let me preface what I am going to advise by stating the following: I spent my life (youth & adulthood) interacting in a very diverse environment. I prefer it that way. I'm most comfortable when gatherings are diverse in physical looks, ideologies and social perspectives. I say this because I believe I know what I'm talking about when I say, Somebody needs to warn President Trump that picking a verbal 'dishing' fight with NFL and NBA athletes is not a smart move.

We all recall how Trump verbally attacked and kicked the ass of 'Liitle Marco,' lying Ted,' Momma's boy, Jeb' and 'Crooked Hillary.' Those targets chose not to 'get-down.' The 'jocks' adjust to any rules and they are best with no holds barred.

Trump in a move to rally base-supporters' hoorah, recently wrapped himself in the American flag as he called-out pro-athletes for kneeling in protest during the National Anthem. Trump was ill-advised to call the players "those people" and follow up suggesting 'they' are "sons-of-bitches." Warning Donnie: If you choose to 'dish' with the Fellas be prepared for an 'ass whopping.'  Beware, you're entering big league turf. You THINK Saturday Night Live is harsh...you ain't seen nothin' till the 'Pro-Bros' start 'dishing!' Mr. President: You best lace-up your tennis and strap on a 'cup.'
(Touch)
Hit Me With Your Best Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment