Monday, September 18, 2017

He's My Brother

It was called 'Hand-n-Hand.' A star-studded television fund raising benefit for hurricane victims' relief. Dozens of actors, actresses, Hollywood and Music icons joined in an effort to help fellow Americans devastated by Harvey and Irma.

Two names among the many caught my attention: Ellen Degeneres and Oprah Winfrey. Why those two women? Because they are the endless targets of right-wing haters! Now relax. I did not reference all conservatives as 'haters.' As I've stated in the past I also hold 'some' conservative values but depart at the point where I believe my Christian training taught me to embrace my fellow man's social needs regardless of financial wherewithal.

The homo phobics are constantly degrading Degeneres and I guess Winfrey's sin is being black, wealthy and outspoken...you know one of those Negroes who doesn't know her place. That attitude prevails and disgusts me!

Often I hear the voices of Hannity and Limbaugh degrading those in the movie and music industries with disparaging remarks as the label those folks as "crazy Hollywood liberals." Seems to me this nation could benefit with more such caring-hearts. It's all in ones attitude toward his fellow man...
(Touch)
He's My Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment