Thursday, October 19, 2017

Can the Lap Dance be Far Behind?

Why not? Actually, pole-dance attire is no more risqué or liable to shock than two sizes-too small Speedo trucks on some swimmer or one of those 'wedgie-style' female gymnasts outfits worn doing a floor-exercise routine. Okay, I'm talking about athletes and the possibility of Olympic Games 'Pole (Dance) Exercise' routine. That's right! Pole Dancing is poised to become an International Olympic Sport in the near future.

Personally, I've never attempted a "Pole Dance Exercise' but I have, in my college days, made a run at  the gymnastic parallel bars, the high bar and the rings. I'm here to tell you those events require unbelievable upper body strength and a mental toughness, which looks similar to the pole dance challenge.

I say, bring it on! Oh, and I've got an idea for judges: Judging Olympic male pole dancers should be Caitlyn Jenner, Mary Kay Letourneau and Lorena Babbitt. Judging the female Olympic Pole Dancers should be Pee-Wee Herman, Anthony Weiner and Donald J. Trump.
 Look at it this way...we no longer have baseball as an Olympic sport and those football guys won't stand at attention. I'm thinking pole dancing could become our new national pastime sport and I'll allow you readers to finish the thought about any 'standing' at attention...
(Touch)
Not Just a Cute Body

No comments:

Post a Comment