Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wishing & Hoping

I wish all Americans would stand for our National Anthem but just as many Americans passionately support the Second Amendment, I passionately support the First Amendment, therefore people can sit, stand or kneel if they desire. I would hope no woman would abort a fetus but I defend their right to do so in this 'free-secular' society. I'd like to see all school children stand each morning for the Pledge of Allegiance but I fervently argue their right to refuse.

I often 'wish' people would think and do what I think is the 'right' thing to do. I 'hope' you agree, however that we'd have a weak nation if we all thought and acted the same.

Finally, I truly 'hope' & 'wish' that people who get all bent out of shape arguing for their rights while arguing against another's rights would get over themselves! Of course, it's difficult to fix stupid and nearly impossible to change narcissism.
(Touch)
Wishin & Hopin

No comments:

Post a Comment