Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Open Letter to My Fellow Evangelicals

Dear Brothers & Sisters:

I notice over the years that most evangelicals tend to vote for those politicians who wish to deny Gays and Lesbians of civil rights, make laws against a woman who wishes an abortion and have only the Christian religion recognized in our public square and educational buildings.

I have long-ago given up trying to understand your gullibility but I do wish to ask a question. As you continue to support the GOP political candidates who promise to fulfill the aforementioned desires, you are surely aware of the fact that the party in power is YOUR party. Hear me point out as I underscore a fact> note that you have had total control of the Executive Branch, Congress and the Supreme Court for nearly a year but not one attempt has been made to change the abortion laws. What's up with that?

You've been duped...you've been fooled...that's what's up! Those GOP guys know very well that THAT dog don't Hunt... if they want the female vote.
(Touch)
You Been Fooled

No comments:

Post a Comment