Thursday, January 18, 2018

It's a Woman's World

I woke from a sound sleep and dream last night because a bunch of my couple friends were laughing at me. Let me explain the dream:
My wife and I were both going to heaven. An Angel met us at the heavenly-gates and took us into a room, which the Angel said was a 'processing room.' As soon as we entered the room, we were greeted by all the couple friends we ever had on earth. It was a wonderful moment reuniting with all our old friends. Soon another Angel enter the room and began giving instructions. The second Angel told all the men who were the 'head' of their households to form a line on the right side of the room. The Angel then told men that if their wife was 'head' of the household they should form a line up on the left side of the room.

All the guys began scurrying about and soon the lines were formed. I looked about the room and noticed that I was the ONLY man standing on the 'right side line.' All the other men were in a line on the left side. At that moment, the Angel walked to me and spoke, "Mel why are you the only man standing in the line suggesting you were head of your household?" I answered, "Because my wife told me to stand in this line." The laughter woke me from my Dream!
(Touch)
A Woman's World

No comments:

Post a Comment