Saturday, January 20, 2018

Some Things Are Obvious

I do not pretend to fully understand the political nuances impacting the people of America. In my lifetime, I've heard the accusations from the left that Republicans are anti-social programs while the Conservatives scream about a government that is 'too big.' I truly wish I was capable of knowing the solutions needed for a nation of people...it's complicated at best.

I do know insincerity and leadership impotency when I see it and Donald Trump is the poster child.
Considering the profound negative impact of a government shutdown on 850 thousand government working-families and thousands of everyday Americans depending on seriously needed services, some of which can be characterized as life sustaining, I find it true to Trump's self-centered narcissistic fiber as he tweets the following: "On the one year anniversary of my presidency, the Democrats wanted to give me a nice gift."

                 ONCE AGAIN Everybody's Life's JOURNEY IS ABOUT TRUMP
(Touch)
Unleashed Vanity 

No comments:

Post a Comment