Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ain't Nice To Fool The Experts

 Since my playing background was in both baseball and basketball, I developed a deep love for both games. I chose to coach basketball because more lucrative circumstance was available for my family than had I coached baseball; just the way it has always been in high school athletics.
My fanatic interest in Cardinals' baseball explains why I have the MLB television package and Sirius Radio with MLB stations. I will listen to stations and programing 'in-season' and Hot Stove League talk year-around. That said, I am always amused at the perceptions and predictions offered by the so-called experts hosting those aforementioned media shows. Naturally, I am chuckling over those loud-fast-talking baseball gurus as they attempt to explain just why Clayton Kershaw is so inept in post-season, especially when pitching against the St. Louis Cardinals. Likewise, I note the absence of follow up pontification about 'how' the Angels with Albert Pujols would be frequent World Series participants.
I suppose it is too much for the mind to process when 'pondering' just why the two highest paid MLB teams are not even 'alive' in respective league finals and a potential World Series ticket. Maybe the answer is in Lindbergh's airplane's name?? Then perhaps it has something to do with Los Angeles Dodgers' management as it ignores the team-demoralizing bad behavior from the Yasiel Puig and Adrian Gonzalez while those Hollywood impostor baseball fans giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment