Wednesday, March 8, 2017

"Make Americans Accountable Again!"

I was sitting in the backyard yesterday with Toy Poodle, Yodie. The pup was focused on the actions of a nearby squirrel while I pondered the platform I'd run on if I had been a Presidential candidate...I know, I'm too old to run for office and, in fact too old to 'run.'

My platform would have 'one' plank and yet would eliminate or reduce many American problems:
It would...
  1) Eliminate most teen pregnancies.
  2) Reduce abortions drastically.
  3) Reduce divorce rate.
  4) Reduce high school dropout rates.
  5) Reduce numbers for many government supported programs.
  6) Enhance parenting skills.
  7) Improve public school achievement scores and increase graduation rates.
  8) Reduce number of single-mothers.
  9) Reduce escalating hospital emergency room costs driven by impoverished mothers.
Those are the obvious positive impacts coming from my "one plank" Presidential platform...and here is that 'political platform'>>
          "At birth ALL male babies would have a *'vasectomy' paid for by the U. S. Government.
            At age 21, the adult male can have his 'vasectomy' reversed at the Government's expense 'IF'
            he is gainfully employed, has $10,000.00 in a savings account and has memorized twelve nursery rhymes."
*For those imbeciles who don't know what a vasectomy IS, it is a surgical procedure rendering temporary sterilization, which can be reversed. Under my plan,  males that wish to 'Hound Dog' around will no longer bring a child into this world that is profoundly disadvantaged.

PS. Please don't tell me that I sound like Hitler. Hitler wished to sterilize predicated on race my proposal would be 'equal opportunity' application. Hitler wanted a 'superior' race; I wish to reduce poverty and eradicate stupidity.
Okay...I'm joking. But it's causing you to imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment