Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Random Thoughts

After church this past Sunday, my wife and I did a Cracker Barrel experience and then stopped in at a nearby Dollar Tree Store for some paper products. I lost location of my wife, which is par for every shopping trek. I soon spotted her standing before a vitamin display. Approaching, I asked, "What are you looking for?" She hesitated momentarily and then said, "I saw on a television Doctor show the other day that there is a particular vitamin that helps 'memory retention' but I can't remember, which vitamin. I did not speak my first thought, which was 'You're too late.' Okay, don't be hard on me because upon arriving home, I immediately googled the question and got the information for her...
It's the vitamin 'B' family.

That problem solved, I turned my thoughts to my recent activities. Last week, I spent a good deal of time in my downstairs office rearranging numerous bookshelf and wall displays while 'burning' CD music discs for some Florida friends while having one ear turned to White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer giving his daily explanations of what President  'Ebeneezer' Trump really meant with his most recent 'tweet.'

 I mentioned to my wife that evening how I had 'multi-tasked' that day. She dismissed my brag saying that she does multi-tasking frequently. She went on to say that on that very day she had wash going, while ironing and preparing dinner late afternoon. I didn't continue the 'one-upmanship' debate.

Later that evening, I was watching the 'Big Bang Theory.' I coughed while laughing and had several back-to-back sneezes and instantly wet my pants...I wondered if that qualifies as multi-tasking?

       (Touch)
TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment