Saturday, March 4, 2017

Why didn't I think of that?

President Trump's recent comment regarding the questionable success of the Yemen raid in which the United States lost the life of a proud Navy Seal warrior...and the criticism continues toward Trump, "The raid was planned before I got hear and the pentagon chief told me the raid was a success." 😇 So said, President Donald J. Trump

Why didn't I 'think' of that back in the coaching days?

After getting beaten soundly by Chicago King...
Coach Roustio told the media-interviewers, "The former coach, Roger Uhe scheduled Chicago King and Assistant Coach Ken Hickman scouted King and said our defense would work." Roustio continued, "Yes, it's my real hair and nobody loves referees like I do, nobody! Besides, the real enemy tonight was not Chicago King but it's the nasty media, on a mission to blame me for the defeat."

No comments:

Post a Comment