Friday, June 29, 2018

'Angels on My Journey' Available Now

I have recently submitted my fifth book, entitled "Angels on My Journey" for publication. I anticipate it's release within the next two weeks. A quick recap of the four previous books follows: 'Courtside Memories' was a compilation of stories from basketball coaches, players, officials and fans. The second book, '99 Answers For The Sport Parent' addressed issues unique to the relationship dynamics  between athletes, coaches and parents. Then followed 'Coach Smart-The Art of Survival,' which speaks for itself. The fourth book was a recall of humorous stories I experienced as a player, coach and spectator, it was titled, 'Game Laughter.'

'Angels on My Journey' is a collection of recollections relating to my larger theme, which is anchored in the conviction that God, in his infinite wisdom orchestrated my lifetime journey. At times, I was vain enough to believe I had accomplished special things only to be knocked down and then feel pity. I did not appreciate the fact that both the mountain tops and valleys were experiences God wanted me to have as he honed greater potential in talents not yet revealed, which would serve others and satisfy His desires not mine.

Finally, I sincerely believe that those reading 'Angels on My Journey,' will have pause to embrace the concept that they also had forces beyond their control, which impacted their journey. I believe each of us are under the influence of a Master's Plan.

                        "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord,
                         plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you
                         hope and a future."        Jeremiah 29:11

All profits from the sale of 'Angels on My Journey' will be donated to the Shriner's Children Hospital of St. Louis. The cost of the book is $10.00 plus $2.50 for mailing and handling. Make check or money order payable to TEPCA Publishing and mail to: Mel Roustio 3991 Greenridge Dr.
Decatur, Illinois 62526

Please include your return mailing address.
(Touch)
Write a Book Anout It

No comments:

Post a Comment