Friday, December 21, 2018

Siriusly

I have had Sirius XM Raidio in our automobile for the past six years. I pay less than $100 a year and I believe it's worth the three stations I most often dial-in, which are '50's-on-5; '60's-on-6 and the MLB network on channel 89. Hey, it floats my boat!

I do notice that during the Christmas Season Channel 3 on Sirius plays continuous Christmas music. My wife also discovered the station and I'm beginning to suffer. Don't take that wrong, I love Christmas music. Like most folks, I have my favorite Christmas Carols and Christmas Songs. That said, since listening non-stop to this Sirius Christmas Tunes. I've come to realize that every singer who ever stood before a microphone recorded White Christmas, Silent Night and Santa Claus is Coming To Town.

Okay, I said that I had favorites, here are some:
Christmas Hymns>>Silent Night and O' Little Town of Bethlehem
Christmas Songs>>The Spirit of Christmas and Walking in a Winter Wonderland

......and your picks???

(Touch)
Drifting White Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment