Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I Don't Like That !

I know you didn't ask but I shall nevertheless offer my three (3) greatest pet peeves:

Pet Peeve #1: Sport analysts who refuse to offer true and unbiased analysis but continually deliver the 'company line.'

Pet Peeve #2: Uninvited, unsolicited and unwelcome advertisement at my personally paid for entertainments, such as the movie theater and cable television programming. Let me explain: I am told the movie will begin at 4:00PM and after paying $16.00 for tickets and $12.00 for a bucket of popcorn, I must watch twenty minutes of advertisement before the feature flick begins. Also, Sunday mornings one third of the television channels are carrying paid advertisement programs...excuse me, I have already paid for this viewing and I wish not to watch peddlers 'hawking' cookware and sweepers.

Pet Peeve #3: Men who don't 'stand close' to the urinal !...

Thanks for reading...I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment