Saturday, October 3, 2015

Dumb & Dumber

GOP Presidential Candidate, Jeb Bush dismissed the call for greater gun controls on the heels of the Oregon community college killings by simply saying, "Stuff happens." OMG! Nine people who enrolled in higher education programs attempting to better their position in pursuit of dreams are senselessly murdered. Someone's husband, son, daughter, sister, brother father or mother will not embrace love ones this Holiday Season...the heartache is incomprehensible! And yet, an individual wishing to be our next President reduces the drastic impact of this tragedy by categorizing it as "Stuff" happening.

As the television went to a commercial, my wife entered the family room and I profiled what I had just heard; our conversation went like this:

Mel: Jeb Bush just said the killing massacre at that Oregon community college does not merit greater gun control because 'stuff' happens.

Gerry: You know, I have heard several statements from Jeb Bush causing me to believe that he's not too bright.

Mel:  I thought his brother George was pretty dumb but I think Jeb may be dumber.

Gerry:  Okay now, Let's not go THAT far!

No comments:

Post a Comment