Friday, October 9, 2015

Presidential Material ?

I would not wish to compare my academic past to that of Dr. Ben Carson's. Comparing a basketball coach to a neurosurgeon is like comparing Tiny Tim's voice to that of Andea Bocelli. That said, the more I hear GOP Presidential candidate Carson speak off the cuff the more I think he is best suited in a surgical mask (muffling his comments) and letting his skilled hands do the talking.

Let's cut Right to the case ! If anyone began listing high-priority issues facing our nation the list would look something like this in no particular order: terrorists, economy (jobs), health care, education, race relations, environment and military strength.

Recently, Carson said and I paraphrase, 'When I'm asked why I don't talk about race it's because I'm a neurosurgeon.' The tell me Boastful Ben: Why would you then talk about the economy, jobs and poverty since you are obviously wealthy? Your frayed common sense is showing. However, you did show honesty when you shared the personal experience when a hold up man pointed a gun at you and you explained to the potential killer that it was the young fella behind the cash register he needed to point the weapon towards.

 And you have balls to suggest what those Oregon community college shooting victims should have done facing a gunman...Shame on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment