Monday, October 26, 2015

Once Again...Bassackwards!

Is it my imagination or does television programming 'suck?' Okay, I must admit that I do not subscribe to the top cable viewing package but my 'package' is somewhere in the cost-factor-middle. Personally, I believe television cable/dish, whatever has become much like insurance coverage. If you don't pay attention you can end up 'television-viewing-poor.'

Surely, it's got to be stated somewhere in the United States Constitution that once a citizen purchases airway rights, to view entertainment programming, then another entity should not be permitted to come along and purchase 'paid television programming,' which is then offered as a 'viewing choice' at prime time on a major network. If not covered in our Constitution then it should be duly noted in history books, except those in Texas, that James Madison screwed up!

If a 2016, presidential candidate embraced a message to fix this T.V. Viewing issue, I'd vote for that person; even if it was a crazy boogieman party candidate. I cannot think of anything that aggravates me more than this paid program television unless it's that Heather chick that got my telephone number from that Rachael broad...How in the hell do those two know anything about 'my credit card' business?

I think television advertising should be treated like a highly desirable sporting event..either black it out or make it paid for TV watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment