Thursday, April 13, 2017

Religion and America

The beauty of religion in America is it has two factual-realities: (1) you are is 'free' to embrace it or (2) one is 'free' to reject it and each choice without retribution.....well that's the way it's suppose to work. I have noticed that many people are not pleased enough with being able to 'believe in a religious doctrine' but are unhappy if others fail to accept their beliefs as some kind of guide post for governing policies.

It would seem to be a no-brained for folks to grasp the basic premise of America's promise of freedom. That premise is only viable in a secular society therefore we should not view the word 'secular' as evil. In our free-secular governing society a child may grow up to be an iconic Preacher of the gospel as did the Reverend Billy Graham or a child may grow to adulthood and proclaim his atheism as does Ron Reagan, Jr. who says, he is "unafraid of burning in hell."

I made two choices. I will always defend the rights of the Ron Reagan's while giving my personal testimony that Jesus Christ died on cross to wash away my sins.  I acknowledge Jesus  as the Son of God and my savior.

I hope you take your decision seriously...eternity is beyond comprehension.
    (Touch)
Who Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment