Saturday, November 12, 2016

A Comment to Both Sides.

In the Presidential election aftermath, I would tell my Democrat colleagues to stop the finger-pointing bellyaching. It is sound reasoning that suggests we learn and grow more in setbacks and defeat than victory. In those times, we give a nod to the victor with a personal resolve to examine, learn, re-group and make modifications. In my 'world' we spoke of 'making adjustments.'

To my Republican friends, let me remind you of the words spoken by the great legendary Green Bay Packers' football coach, Vince Lombardi: "When you get into the end zone act like you've been there before. Humility is a wonderful virtue.

A personal acknowledgement:
             The more I 'ponder' that which I control, the more I realize the little time needed to 'ponder.'


No comments:

Post a Comment