Thursday, November 3, 2016

That's How I See It.

I suppose the primary driving-force within most human experiences is to 'feel' value and significance.; you know (feeling) that which you do does matter.

Life is a brief proposition. One has but a fraction of real time to do whatever it is one believes and embraces as a responsibility to share, offer or accomplish. When I survey my own professional past and current commitments, I notice a common thread...a common denominator of love for my family, friends and those whom I perceive are in need. I wish to reach out and I do. I truly understand that whatever I might offer will be either accepted or rejected. I can 'live' with that result. Regardless, I cannot live without sharing and offering.

Our personal value, significance and our desire to 'matter' is predicated on our expressions of love for others demonstrated in service and caring communications. Look for your opportunities each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment