Friday, March 25, 2016

He Lives!

I should explain some thing and thereby dispel a growing misconception amongst some of my faithful blog readers. Before that explanation, let me state unequivocally that I truly appreciate your willingness to read my blog and I am delighted with your comments whether pro or con. I really take nothing said personally. However, when some readers reference, 'you (Mel) and your left-wing friends...blah...blah...blah,' I must tell you with absolute certainty, most of the Roustio clan members are Republicans and I love them dearly. Most of my friends are also 'right-wingers.' The fact is I likely have more friends on the 'right' than the 'left.'

In the future, when responding to my blogs, please respect my family and friends (most of whom are Republicans, by not putting them in my political camp suggesting that we are all afflicted with some communicable malady. Some of these 'friends' would be offended and mad at you...but not me. I am comfortable with what you feel and believe and who you are...and as for me, I'm delighted with me.

Have a blessed Easter...John 3:16...no one loves you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment