Thursday, March 3, 2016

It's a Good Bet

Of course, Las Vegas has established betting odds on who will be elected President this November (2016). What I cannot find are odds on America going into war under the next President. Therefore, I'll venture a guess: Sanders less than 10% chance; Clinton perhaps moves the needle to 40% . On the Republican side, I'd venture a Kasich war at 30% and ALL other Republican candidates tip the war scale at 95%.

The fact remains when candidates campaign on the promise of 'bombing until the sand glows' and 'bomb the shit out of them,' it's a good bet we will be at war under that commander. Those folks have never figured it out that all the John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies were pretend.

Speaking of 'figuring' things out, I noticed in the Nortwest Florida News that Okaloosa Island is hosting the Annual Ronald Reagan Fund Raising Dinner at $65.00 per person, I do hope those folks know that Ronnie is dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment