Thursday, August 27, 2015

Check Mirror before leaving the house.

Sitting in the local mall galleria waiting for my wife to finish shopping, I noticed that folks' dress attire sure enough has changed over the years. Understand that I would dare not suggest that I am a fashion expert or qualify as a knowledgeable fashion critic. I'm just saying that attire I see today would not be seen back in the day.

May I offer simple personal opinions:

Men should not wear ball caps when dinning in restaurants.
Women with bosom stretch marks that resembled a Los Angeles road map should not wear low cut tops.
Unshaven women should never wear sleeveless tops.

Regardless of weight lifting developed arms, men should not wear cut off shirts in public.
Teens with nasal problems should never get a nose ring.
If your toenails are the color of field corn then pass on wearing open-toe sandals.

All parents should have a tattoo conversation with their children about the time they have that 'sex' talk. It would be smart to tell kids when getting tattooed pass on getting tattoo arrows pointing to functioning body parts.

Finally, I share this: Some time ago, my wife and I were browsing a large monthly flea-market show in Bloomington, when I came face to face with an adult gent who was wearing a T-shirt with this print message:
                                                        "If You Ain't Lutheran
                                                         You Ain't Shit"


I would bet the guy follows professional wrestling and has a 'Trump for President' bumper sticker.





No comments:

Post a Comment