Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Spare me your judgement!

The email-sender claims to be Christian. The email-sender then defines me with questions that contain very controversial and unjustified assumptions...as I read, I come to understand that this person who claims Christianity is attempting to put me on some guilt trip if I don't forward this 'piece of crap' to ten other people and return to sender. If I fail to follow these instructions I do not love Jesus.

Here is an excerpt from such an email-sender:
 "I know some of you are Democrats and love Obama, but this is for Christians first, politics later. I do hope I don't offend anybody with the truth."

 (I suppose the 'truth' is you cannot be a Democrat and in spite of Christ's commandment to love one another, Obama is to be excluded. Finally, if these comments offend you...you are without knowledge).

I can only hit my computer's delete button and embrace the reality that many people are simply narrow-minded and as a Christian I must love them, anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment